The V-Regulator is a compact, powerful voltage regulator that is used whenever standard servos are to be operated on a lithium-ion battery. Thus, small to medium wing models and helicopters can be equipped or retrofitted with modern battery technology.
The pulse line is passed through from the input to the output, so a single 6V servo can also be operated in a model with a high-voltage system.
Another application is electronic ignitions whose maximum supply voltage is limited. The regulated output voltage ensures constant power to the servos. Servo reverse currents are effectively filtered out.
- Available with regulated output voltage 5.3V or 6.0V
- Continuous current up to 3A - depending on the cooling
- Peak current up to 20A (< 10s)
- Large area milled aluminum heat sink
- Excellent for ignitions, small helicopters and smaller models with up to 8 servos
- For all applications that may be operated with a maximum voltage of 5.3V or 6.0V
- Extremely slim design for small fuselages
- Operating voltage 4.0V - 9.0V
- Current carrying capacity duration max. 3A, peak max. 20A
- Dropout voltage 0.10V
- Output voltage: 5,3V
- Servo outputs, total 1
- Weight 10g
- Temperature range -30°C to +85°C