As with all other Hacker motors, the very efficient neodymium magnets adapted to the radius of the motor were also used in this A10 series.
An aluminum and GRP Rückwand fastening, O-rings and associated screws are included with the motor. The very well thought-out design of the A10 motors allows the use of GWS, APC and STO propellers without additional propeller drivers.
The A10-L can certainly be seen as a competitor to the A20-34S. Although the A10-L is about 10 grams lighter than the A20-34S, it delivers almost the same performance.
- Power range: maximum 75W (15sec.)
- E-Sailplane: up to 500g
- Sport and Scale: up to 400g
- Aerobatics and 3D: up to 200g
- recommended propeller: GWS 8x4,3
- cell count: 2 LiPo
- permissible continuous current: 5.5A
- short-time current (15 sec.): 8A
- rev revolutions: 1700rpm/V
- Weight: 20g
- Outer diameter: 21mm
- Length: 25mm
- maximum speed: 25000 rpm
- Bearing: Ball bearing
- Type: 12-pin outer shore
- recommended speed controller: 4 to 7A
- recommended timing: 20 to 25degrees
- Switching frequency: 8 to 16KHz
|title:||Hacker Motoren A10-9L|