With the GR-12L, Graupner is launching a receiver on the market that combines the best features and is also of very good quality.
The modern Hopping Telemetry Transmission high frequency part, which is built in thanks to Graupner HoTT 2.4GHz technology, has the most modern components and a very new software. As the receiver voltage range goes from 3.6V to 4.3V, complete functionality is guaranteed even with voltage fluctuations. By permanently increasing the receiver input sensitivity, it was possible to extend the range to the associated range.
But not only these optimizations could be carried out on the predecessors of this receiver, so that this good model was created, but also a minimization of weight and size.
- Wide receiver voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even with voltage fluctuations
- The green LED signals the operating status
- The size and weight could be reduced
- The receiver input sensitivity and thus the range was further increased
- Failsafe, Hold programmable
- Temperature range: -15 to +70 °C
- Antenna length: 1 x wire 145 (antenna 30) mm
- Total weight: approx. 7g
- Frequency: 2400 to 2483.5MHz
- Range: approx. 1000m
- Dimensions: approx. 36 x 21 x 10mm
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Power consumption: 70mA
- Operating voltage: (2.5) 3.6 to 8.4V