The designation LV stands for Low Voltage and is therefore suitable for the use of LiPos up to 6s or 8s.
The YGE LVT and Saphir controllers are characterized by high performance with small size. The compatibility with all common remote control systems and telemetries and the already pre-programmed operating modes make them universal and versatile.
All YGE controllers feature a 32-bit processor with high computing power.
- 6 pre-programmed operating modes for easy and quick configuration
- Adjustable high performance BEC
- Intelligent and ultra-precise current measurement
- Full telemetry support for all popular remote control systems
- Advanced setting options via PC software (separate USB adapter required)
- Controller parameters can be set directly in the transmitter (Vbar Control, Jeti, Graupner, Core)
- Intelligent temperature management
- Super smooth and individually adjustable start-up
- Three different governor modes
- Adjustable EMF brake and Acro brake
- Online update capable
- Current: 35A continuous / 60A peak
- 2 to 6S LiPo
- BEC: 5A continuous / 10A peak
- Dimensions: 34 x 23 x 8mm
- Weight without / with cable: 13g / 25g