The most important thing first: This is a large model with split wings. Thus, despite 2.4m wingspan for transport to the model airfield you do not need a transporter or bus.
The original Piper Cub was built about 20,000 times between 1938 and 1947.
Our Piper L4 was designed für 20cc class gasoline engines, with the option of a corresponding electric drive. The attention to detail is underlined by numerous scale details such as hinged doors, prepared model lighting - Not to mention the removed Cockpit.
- ARF finished model in wood construction (lasercut)
- Ready covered with printed, highly detailed film
- Ready painted GRP Hood
- Functional flaps
- Sprung landing gear
- Small parts, accessories, illustrated instructions
- Span: 2400mm
- Length: 1510mm
- Weight approx: 5800g
- and up.
- R/C functions: Rudder, elevator, ailerons, flaps, throttle
- Servos: 6
Special accessories (recommended):
- Brushless Motor BOOST 90 # C3172
- Brushless controller XQ-100, # C3095
- LiPo battery LEMONRC 5000-14,8V, # C9485 / x2
- Master Servo DS8020, # C1689 / x6
- Petrol engine NGH GT-25, # C5218