The WingFix ULTRA is the largest version of the WingFix model rail and is suitable for the larger jets.
The significantly lower working height results in better traction with larger jets to the model and optimum stability in conjunction with the keyboard stand. The design of the WingFix is based on all the experience gained with previous products. In combination with a keyboard stand (28 - 30mm tube diameter) it becomes a convenient assembly aid on the airfield.
In order to achieve the widest possible range of applications, the adjustable ears that hold the model can be adjusted in a wide range from 10mm to 40cm. For this purpose long ears are provided. Threaded inserts are screwed into the adjustable ears. To fix the ears, they are clamped with ergonomically shaped wing screws with plastic handles.
Through the two central clamping screws and the terminal strips a durable connection between WingFix and keyboard player is given. After loosening the screws in the connector, the WingFix can be easily assembled or disassembled.
>The WingFix is also suitable for the safe transport of large objects in the car and as a model for DIY work on the home workbench. In order to further increase the range of applications, there are already holders for additional shelves, transport handles, small handles, additional fixation options and drink holders.
The following options are integrated to ensure the widest possible range of applications:
- Stepless height adjustment ideal for scale gliders and other narrow tail models
- Flüchenhalter for secure hold of smaller models in wind and as a mounting aid when mounting flüchen
- Storage for small parts and tools incl. magnetic holder
- Central clamping enables a stable connection to the keyboarder as well as easy mounting and dismounting
- Narrow middle section to achieve sufficient space for chassis of engine models
- hook for the storage of handheld transmitters The wooden parts are CNC milled from high-quality and stable 15 mm birch multiplex
The plug-in system makes the model builder additionally stable and easy to assemble. The wooden parts are covered with 3mm self-adhesive rubber at the support points, so that the model is held securely and not damaged.
Scope of supply:
- CNC milled parts (unground)
- 8 x wing bolt M6
- 10 x thread insert with hexagon socket for easy mounting
- 8 x washers
- 1 x dowel pin
- 4 x rubber
- 1 x self-adhesive rubber
- 1 x engraved Part-Q Logo
- 1 x Neodymium magnet
- 1 x illustrated building instruction