The dimensions of the MultiFix model stand are approx. 80 x 46 x 22 cm (LxWxH) without holding elements. The holding arms can be rotated so that almost the full support can be used. When the holding arms are in a vertical position, this results in a clear dimension of approx. 40 cm.
The design of the MultiFix incorporates all the experience gained from previous products. The goal was to develop a model stand for the workbench that can be universally adapted to any conceivable hull shape and allows the easiest possible access to the model.
To achieve this, the following functions were implemented:
- individual side parts height adjustable (11 cm)
- side parts and feet freely positionable in length
- complete support area tiltable (± 29 °)
- Rotatable support for different hull shapes
- anti-rotation holding arms
- Magnetic holder for magnetic small parts
The oblong holes in the side parts are for fastening the individual holding elements. The adjustable support can be rotated and has a different shape on each side to securely support the model. The holders can also be used as a fixation. The holding arms are also fixed in a groove and are secured against rotation. This allows a secure hold when working on the model, for example when the MultiFix is tilted or during transport in the car.
The tilting mechanism works with 4 ball bearings and 4 wing screws, which can fix the tilting movement. This allows the model to be positioned at any time so that you have the best possible accessibility to the model.
The wooden parts are CNC milled from high quality and sturdy 15 mm birch multiplex.
The wooden parts are glued with 3 mm self-adhesive solid rubber at the support points, so that the model is held securely and is not damaged.
In the Black Edition, the wood is additionally coated with a 220 g/m² phenolic resin coating, which makes the model stand particularly resistant.
- Dimensions approx. 80 x 46 x 22 cm without ears (LxWxH)
- Clearance between the support bars maximum approx. 40 cm
- Height adjustment approx. 11 cm
- tiltable by ± 29 °
Scope of delivery:
- CNC milled parts (unpolished and coherent)
- 8 x wing screw
- 4.5 m rubber pad
- 8 x threaded inserts with hexagon socket for easy mounting
- 16 x M6 washer small
- 4 x ball bearing 626 ZZ
- 1 x Part-Q shield
- 1 x angle wrench 4 mm
- 1 x magnet 10 x 2
- 2 x magnet 6 x 3
- 4 x rubber feet self-adhesive
- 18 x M6 x 25 flange head screw
- 4 x M6 x 25 cap screw
- 16 x M6 square nut
- 8 x 6 x 20 mm wooden dowel
- 2 x Cover cap for aluminum profile
- 6 x slot nut spring-loaded
- 1 x 780 mm aluminum profile
- 1 x illustrated assembly instructions