All common battery types such as LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV/NiMH/NICd/Pb and the system battery of the DJI Mavic are supported by the microprocessor controlled SkyRC e680.
All usual charging and discharging modes such as charge, balance charge, fast charge, storage and discharge are controlled.
Specifically in the Pb program, the loader offers an AGM and cold charge mode. DJI Mavic batteries are also supported with their own mode (optional charging cable SK600023-06 required).
Darüalso the e680 can supply consumers such as tyre grinders, LED pit lamps, motor testers etc. directly with 13.8V and max 80W power via the power supply function.
- Excellent performance data max. 8A/80W
- Integrated power supply function 13.8V/80W
- 10 Profile memory
- TVC Terminal Voltage Control
- Internal balancer with XH connection
- Simplest 4 keys Operation
- Lead battery AGM and cold charging mode
- Suitable for LiPo/LiHV/Lilon/LiFe/NiCd/NiMH/Pb and DJI Mavic batteries
- input voltage AC: 100V -240V
- Input voltage DC: 11V - 18V
- Charge power: 80W
- Discharge power: 10W
- Charge current: 0.1A - 8.0A
- discharge current: 0.1A - 2.0A
- balancer current: max. 300mAh
- cell count: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV 1s - 6s
- cell count: NiMH/NiCd 1s - 15s
- Pb Battery voltage: 2V - 20V
- Weight: 390g
- Dimensions: 135x110x60mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x e680 Charger
- 1x network cable
- 1x Charging cable XT60
- 1x Connecting cable DC input
- 1x Balancerboard XH
- 1x instruction