An important property of this epoxy resin L with the matching hardener S is that it also hardens at low temperatures from 5°C, which is why it is also called a low-temperature hardener. But of course the product is also suitable for more - such as the quick impregnation of glass, aramid and carbon fibres.
The epoxy resin is low viscosity and free of solvents and fillers. Due to the low surface tension, the very good adhesion and the small hardening shrinkage, it is ideal for many bonding applications of wood, metal, styrofoam etc.
Depending on your requirements, it can be processed using a wide range of common methods, such as hand lay-up, pressure and vacuum impregnation, pressing or winding.
Its new and improved hardener quality, which is free of nonylphenol and benzyl alcohol, brings further adhesive and curing properties - and remains the most widely used laminating and adhesive resin in the R&G range.
PoxySystems® is a registered trademark of R&G.
With hardeners S (15 minutes), L (40 minutes), EPH 500 (60 minutes), EPH 161 (90 minutes) and W 300 (300 minutes), it has strengths similar to those of the laminating systems commonly used in aviation. The heat resistance ranges from 60 °C (S, L, EPH 500) to approx. 120 °C (EPH 161, after heat curing).
Epoxy resin L + hardener S
- -processing time: 15 minutes
- -Mixing ratio:
- -100 : 40 parts by weight resin : hardener
- -curing time: 24 hours
- -Cold curing
General description of the system Epoxy resin L with hardeners S, L, EPH 500, EPH 161 and W 300:
- -Thin-bodied, solvent- and filler-free
- -Quick impregnation of glass, aramid and carbon fibres
- -High static and dynamic strength
- -The epoxy resin L with the corresponding hardeners S, L, EPH 500 and EPH 161 is the most widely used laminating and bonding resin from the R&G product range.