Oracover® chrome films are available in both pure chrome and colored chrome. These foils are very popular with scale model builders, as they can be used to optimally reproduce the aluminium tone of scale models such as a Super Constellation, a Mustang, etc..
Oracover® chrome foils in coloured chrome give your model a particularly individual touch. Oracover® chrome foil is identical to the Oracover® Bügel foil in all its properties. High-quality polyester-based model making film, produced according to a worldwide patented process for unsurpassed quality. 100 x 60cm corresponds to 100 x 60cm. For example, if you want a roll with 3m length and 60cm width, you need to enter 3 at number of pieces. The width of 60cm always remains the same.
The film is characterized by unique processing properties:
- up and down - you always have a second chance with processing errors
- high-gloss, non-yellowing
- fuel resistant
- temperature resistant up to 250 °C
- > can be overpainted with all our Oracover® coatings
- particularly high adhesive strength
- structure strengthening
- >Applied according to the processing instructions, Oracover® does not cause blisters or wrinkles
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 60cm
- Colour: chrome