The NR-62 MG digital 12 grams is a good alternative to the Hitec HS-56HB, HS-55 or multiplex Nano-S, Nano-S Pro MG, Nano-S Pro Carbonite.
This fast and powerful micro servo is ideal for small helicopters, such as: T-Rex 250, T-Rex 450 and comparable models of the size 250 and 450, as well as aircrafts such as AcroMaster, Gemini, ParkMaster, Cularis, MiniMag, EasyGlider, EasyStar, EasyCub, FunJet, Blizzard, Twister, Merlin, etc. with its positioning accuracy and very good running smoothness.
The delivery includes 3 servo arms and mounting screws, one of which is a very long arm especially for Shockflyers.
- Dimensions: 23,5 x 11,6 x 24,5mm
- Operating voltage: 4,8 to 6,0V
- actuating force at 4,8V: 2,2kg/cm
- actuating force at 6,0V: 2,4kg/cm
- Speed at 4.8V: 0.10sec/60°.
- Speed at 6.0V: 0.08sec/60°.
- Cable length: approx. 230mm
- Weight: 12.0g