The UniSens-E is a pure telemetry sensor especially for all electric models. It is so small and light, but at the same time so powerful that it can be used in almost any model.
In accordance with our philosophy to support as many systems as possible, the UniSens-E also speaks the language of Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Robbe/Futaba FASSTest, JR DMSS and FrSky.
The telemetry used must be specified in the UniSens-E only once in the settings. This is done either üvia our PC program "UniSens-E Tool" or with the UniDisplay. In the delivery state HoTT GAM is selected.
For changing the settings via PC or for firmware updates a suitable USB interface such as our order no. 2550 or an already existing USB connection cable such as Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner is necessary. See also the manual.
Without additional sensors, the UniSens-E can measure the complete drive, so voltage, current, capacitance and even the speed. As a special highlight is nämlich already a brushless speed sensor permanently installed. Für the measurement of the speed must only be a small cable connection to one of the three motor phases with the enclosed cable.
Since also a barometric (air pressure) Höhensensor with großer Auflösung is integrated, in addition to the Höhenmessung also a Vario is realized with the UniSens-E.
Also, extensive alarms are programmable, which are reported by telemetry über the respective transmitter. The UniSens-E is available with different plug systems, so that in normal cases nothing must be gelötet. The current measuring range extends symmetrically in both directions. This means that the connector assignment, i.e. whether the battery has males or females at the positive terminal, is irrelevant. The measuring direction is simply set in the setup. All measured values of the UniSens-E can also be viewed directly live via our UniDisplay and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
Whether glider, aerobatic machine, helicopter, HLG or slowflyer, the UniSens-E can be used due to its low weight and compact size in almost any area. Of course, the UniSens-E is not only suitable for model aircraft. He can also be installed in RC boats, RC cars, etc.
You acquire with the UniSens-E in all respects powerful universal RC telemetry sensor, which uses the possibilities of modern electronics to you as a small helper to be a great help in dealing with your RC models.
- Complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacitance, speed and height measurement.
- integrated brushless speed sensor
- full telemetry support fützung für Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Robbe/Futaba FASSTest S.BUS2, JR DMSS and FrSky
- Höhen measurement with automatic zeroing after power on.
- barometric vario
- Current measurement range up to 140A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V (but the maximum current carrying capacity of the connectors used must not überschritten be!)
- Connection für receiver signal for remote control of certain functions.
- direct connection to the GPS logger möglich for data recording in a file.
- measurement of the receiver battery voltage power supply through receiver
- current status is signaled über LED
- direct viewing of the measured values live with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings über PC, UniDisplay and telemetry möglich
- PC software for settings and updates (SM UniSens-E Tool) is available here.
- Because of its compact size and low weight, it can be used almost anywhere
For technical data and the complete range of functions, please refer to the operating instructions.