The wings and fuselage have been specially designed to make the best use of the thermals. If required, the efficient Permax brushless motor and thus the retractable propeller in the RR version provide a powerful drive.
In addition to uncritical flight characteristics and outstanding flight performance, the Heron ensures absolute flying pleasure - regardless of whether you are a beginner or an advanced pilot. With elegance and precision, a long flight and sporty aerobatics are guaranteed.
The Elapor® model is characterized by a multitude of new, innovative and extravagant details and sets completely new standards in its class. The Heron RR (Ready to Run) comes with a built-in motor, controller and servos.
- 4 flaps for high flight performance (Wül flaps) and accurate landing approaches (butterfly)
- wide performance spectrum: speed flying, aerobatics, thermal flying
- Innovative CFRP / aluminium tubular spar technology for heavy-duty supporting surfaces
- High-strength fuselage due to GFK M-SPACE technology
- High performance brushless drive with folding propeller for RR version
- Clear-view canopy with very detailed cockpit
- Transport-friendly due to removable wings and tailplane
- span: approx. 2400mm
- Length: approx. 1100mm
- Weight: approx. 1500g
Scope of delivery:
- Elapor®-Model 100% ready built
- drive motor Permax BL-O 3516-0850 built-in
- Controller Multicont BL 40 S-BEC built-in
- mounted folding propeller 12x6
- 2x Servos Nano-S built-in
- 4x Servos Tiny-S built-in
- decor applied
- Full instructions