The flight characteristics and the handling could be improved again. Thus, the FunCub NG is extremely good-natured, captivates by its lightness, is nevertheless very agile and can also be used in towing and aerobatics. Even knife flying and torques are possible.
The FunCub NG is ideal for beginner training and inspires young and old alike. Like its predecessor, the FunCub NG has a wingspan of 1.4m and divisible carrying surfaces.
What is new is that the wings are strutted. The model also flies without struts, but for aerobatics it is recommended to mount them. Due to the large size and the new landing gear, the FunCub can take off and land on almost any terrain like its little sister, the FunnyCub.
The inner fuselage construction has been completely redesigned, so the motor can now be installed by Rückwandmontage, the power absorption of landing gear, motor mount and battery mounting is done centrally via a square GFK tube.
- Divisible and strutted bearing surfaces
- >simple to assume with enclosed multitool
- Stable chassis made of welded steel wires
- Tow coupling optionally retrofittable
- Präcient direct rudder linkage
- Simple battery replacement through the canopy
Contents of the modular system:
- Elapor® moulded parts
- GFK spars
- All plastic, small and articulated parts required for assembly
- Decal sheet
- detailed, illustrated instructions.
- 2 Servos Torcster Micro Servo NR-62 8g (side, height)
- 2 Servos Torcster Micro Servo NR-62 8g (Transverse)
- optional: additional 2 or 3 Torcster Micro Servo NR-62 8g (for flaps and tow release)
- Drive set FunCub (with Torcster motor) with brushless motor, governor, propeller, driver and accessories
- Lengthening cable: For ailerons 300mm, for flaps 150mm no lengthening cable is required for the towing hitch
- Battery recommendation: Torcster LiPo 2200 3s1p 11.1V 25C
- span: 1410mm
- Length: 1050mm
- Flight weight: approx. 1380g