The surface stop has also been arranged with a 10° inclination. When the rocker is in the front end position (10°) at the stop, the model can be placed. In the neutral position during weighing, the wing stop no longer stops.
With the engraved scale, the centre of gravity can be adjusted to the millimetre.
The wooden parts are CNC milled from high-quality and stable 15 mm birch multiplex. The plug-in system makes the balance even more stable and therefore easy to assemble.
The wooden parts are covered with self-adhesive rubber at the support points so that the model is held securely and not damaged.
- Adjust the indicated center of gravity for your model using the scale.
- Adjust the rocker to the front stop position. Now it has exactly 10° deflection. In this position the stop can be used as an adjustment.
- Your model will no longer slip due to the rubber pad. If you do, you can always check the correct position by moving the rocker to the front stop. The model can now be balanced. Also check the light gap at the base of the rocker. Setting the center of gravity in the front stop of the rocker has the advantage that in the neutral position the wing stop no longer stops.
- The rear stop serves to prevent the model from falling off when, for example, the battery is completely removed.
- Height rocker ball bearing: 300mm
- Max. Model width with connector: 290mm
- Max. Model weight: 25.1kg
- Max. Position Centre of gravity of nose rail: 200mm
- Max. Rocker angle: +/- 10°
Scope of delivery:
- CNC milled parts (unground and joined together)
- 4 x wing bolt M6
- 2 x ball bearing 626 2RS
- 2 x ball bearing press-in aid
- 2 x M6 x 25 Screw
- 4 x 2.9 x 9.5 Self-tapping screw
- 6 x thread inserts with hexagon socket for easy mounting
- 6 x M6 large washers
- 4 x M3 large washers
- 8 x M6 washers small
- 10 x wood 1 x self-adhesive neoprene rubber
- 2 x engraved part Q logo
- 2 x engraved scales
- 2 x engraved hands
- 1 x illustrated construction and operating instructions