The Super lite Clik 21 super lite indoor performance is the latest version of the well-known Clik from RC Factory. The 21 version has been reworked and improved and offers an extremely good weight/performance ratio with the EPP carbon construction. The model is extremely stiff and stable, yet super light and absolutely precise to steer.
The Clik 21 has an enormous speed range and convinces with its perfect slow flight characteristics as well as with its perfect 3D performance.
The delivery is without electronics. The model is supplied as a kit with all necessary linkage parts, rudders and structures.
We recommend the Torcster from 4.5g to 8.0g servos as a good and inexpensive accessory, with the Voltmaster Shockflyer 250g drive set (achieves a thrust of approx. 400g) and a TopFuel or Torcster battery with approx. 400mAh. As propeller the Krick 8x4,3 (159908) or GWS 8x4,3 (19800) turned out to be perfect.
What's new about the Clik 21?
- It has a new wing geometry with elliptical leading edge
- The Clik 21 has new, even more efficient brakes
- The aileron is now reinforced with carbon fabric and therefore extremely rigid, for even better control and more precision.
- The fuselage shape has also been modified and adapted for even better knife flight characteristics
- The Clik 21 is available in 3 new colours, gold, green and türkis
- What does 21 mean? RC factory believes that the new aircraft design will be good enough for the year 2012 as well
- span: approx. 840mm
- Length: approx. 940mm
- departure weight: approx. 120g
- Recommended motor and controller : Pulsar Shocky with 12A cord with 400g thrust (126997)
- Recommended servos: 2x Torcster NR-58 Digital 6,5g (192532) on Höhe and side and 1x Torcster NR-62 8g (17149) on Transverse
- Recommended battery: Top Fuel ECO-X 350mAH 2S (702282)
- Recommended propeller: GWS 8x4,3 (19800) or Krick 8x4,3 (159908)
- Material thickness: 4mm EPP