The new X6 charger combines the advantages of the well-known Junsi iCharger 406DUO with the portability of a small pocket charger. Despite the small dimensions of 83x65x37 mm, no compromises were made in terms of performance and usability.
The technical data is impressive, 800W charging power (from 23.5V), 1-6s LiPo cells and up to 30Amp charge current are sufficient even for large batteries with high capacity. Of course, all other battery types such as LiHV, LiIo, NiZn, PB, NiCd or NiMh batteries can also be charged.
The discharge power is 30Watt, but can be increased up to 900W by means of an external load (discharge resistor). Of course, the iCharger X6 is also capable of regenerative charging.
The battery capacity is fed back into the supply battery from a full flight battery, for example. The balancer current of 2 amps always ensures perfectly balanced cell voltages. A USB port and Micro SD slot can be used to log the data, but also for future updates.
The menu navigation is almost identical to the well-known Junsi iCharger 308DUO, 406 DUO or 4010DUO. A 2.4" IPS LCD display ensures good legibility even in low light.
The X6 and two cables open on one side and equipped with an XT socket on the other side are included in the scope of delivery.
- Weight: 168g
- Accuracy balancer (depending on setting): 1mV
- Max. Number of NiCd/NiMH batteries: 20
- Max. Voltage lead batteries: 24V
- Balancer Equalizing current per output: 2A
- Max. Charge current: 30A
- Charge current adjustable per output: 30A
- Max. Discharge capacity: 30A
- Discharge power when discharging at one output: 30W
- Height: 65mm
- Integrated balancer for up to: 6S
- Input voltage: 7 to 32V
- Charging capacity Max. Watt: 800W
- Max. power output: 800W
- Discharge current adjustable at regeneration: 800W
- width: 83mm
- Length: 83mm
- External high current discharge asynchronous: 900W
- Input current limit: >35A
- Balancer integrated: Yes
- Support of reflex charge: Yes
- Micro SD Card Slot: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Integrated power supply: No