The flight characteristics and the handling could be improved again. Thus, the FunCub NG is extremely good-natured, captivates by its lightness, is nevertheless very agile and can also be used in towing and aerobatics. Even knife flying and torques are possible, the standard Roxxy motor offers enough power reserves.
The FunCub NG is ideal for beginner training and inspires young and old alike. Like its predecessor, the FunCub NG has a wingspan of 1.4m and divisible supporting surfaces.
What is new is that the wings are strutted. The model also flies without struts, but for aerobatics it is recommended to mount them. Due to the large size and the new landing gear, the FunCub can take off and land on almost any terrain like its little sister, the FunnyCub.
The inner fuselage construction has been completely redesigned, the motor is now mounted on the Rückwandmontage, the undercarriage, motor mount and battery are all mounted centrally via a GFK square tube.
- Divisible and strutted bearing surfaces
- >simple to assume with enclosed multitool
- Stable chassis made of welded steel wires
- Tow coupling optionally retrofittable
- Präcient direct rudder linkage
- Easy battery replacement through the canopy
Scope of delivery:
- Hitec servos on all rudders (HS-65HB on HR/SR, HS-55+ on QR)
- High performance Roxxy drive # 1-01423 for vertical risers consisting of: Roxxy-motor C-35-42-930 kV #1-01484, Roxxy-controller 740 S-BEC #1- 01317, propeller 13x4, screw, spacer ring
- GFK spars
- All plastic, small and articulated parts required for assembly
- Decal sheet
- Detailed, illustrated instructions
- span: 1410mm
- Length: 1050mm
- Flight weight: approx. 1380g