Rollers or Loopings are good to fly, and with a brushless motor the model also has more than enough power.
The PNP version already includes brushless motor, controller, servos and propeller.
- The model is made of EPO, and therefore very crash resistant.
- The hood is secured with a magnetic lock, which makes battery replacement extremely easy.
- The Torcster Sky Surfer is easy to dismantle, which makes transport much easier.
- New: With the V2 version the servos are installed approx. 20cm further back and can be accessed through a flap. Now there is much more space in the fuselage.
- span: ca. 1400mm
- Length: ca. 925mm
- flight weight: approx. 625g
- Material: EPO
- Along rudder
Scope of delivery:
- Motor: Brushless external runner 2620 170W (already mounted)
- Controller: 20A Brushless BEC (already mounted)
- Servos: 4 pieces with 9g (already mounted)
- propeller 6x4