Even the old spectrum receiver models were better than those of other manufacturers, but thanks to the improvement and development, a completely new generation can now be launched on the market, which has a previously unattainable precision and stability during flight.
The AR6335 can be used on almost any model, making it very versatile. In addition, it is compatible with all DSM2/DSMX or JR-DSM transmitters, giving you a wide choice of transmitter and model. It is possible to install amplification on all channels while the telemetry functions are already built in.
- Three AS3X modes: Off, conventional values, Heading Hold
- Available mixers: Flaperon/Duale ailerons, Delta/Elevon
- V-tail and double elevator
- Servo adjustment: Sub trim, path adjustment, path reversal and more
- Adjustable gain on all channels
- Built-in telemetry functions
- JST Microplug