The Amplitude is a modern hotliner in GRP/CFRP negative-shell construction with first-class all-round flight characteristics and exceptional design with high recognizability in flight.
In addition to the ailerons, the carbon fiber reinforced wing also has flaps that are cross hinged. This allows both maneuverability and low-speed flight characteristics to be optimized. Landing becomes a breeze with the butterfly position, even in tighter spaces. All rudders are hinged as elastic flaps.
The fuselage is designed to be extremely roomy under the wing to easily accommodate larger batteries for high performance propulsion systems. Transverse and longitudinal laminated CfK reinforcements provide the high strength. With the PNP version, breathtaking climbs are achievable.
However, the Amplitude can also be flown softly and is quite happy to accept upwinds. Thus, the model is also suitable for more leisurely all-round operation.
The Amplitude is available in two versions (ARF and PNP). In the PNP version, the drive is already installed, as well as all servos and wiring.
- large volume fuselage for large batteries
- 4 flap wings with flaps!
- eye-catching modern design with extremely good visibility
- many CfK reinforcements, therefore high strength
- three M3 wing screws with same wrench size
- airfoil: MH-30
- 4 flap wing (ailerons and flaps)
- wingspan: approx. 1800mm
- length 1,04m
- empty weight approx. 780g
- Flight weight approx. 1590g
Scope of delivery:
- Model Amplitude PNP in full-GFK/CFK construction.
- Ro-Power Torque X36-800 motor installed
- 5 pcs. FS-155 BB MG HV servos installed
- Servo extension cable
- Aluminum Turbo Spinner 38mm
- 12x8" CAM Prop
- Small parts (rudder horns, clevises, linkages, covers, etc.) but already installed
- Manual in German/English/French