The QuicRun series from HobbyWing includes brushed and brushless drive systems. The brushless systems are also available with sensorless and sensor-based drives, so this series offers a suitable solution for every need. The series is also very cost effective and is primarily aimed at beginners and advanced pilots. It also convinces by the outstanding known quality of the Hobbywing products as well as by the uncomplicated commissioning.
- Top performance at a small price, this controller is ready for race use at an affordable price.
- Compact design allows it to fit into almost any chassis.
- The automatic identification system detects whether a motor is used with or without a sensor.
- A first-class driving feel and many adjustment possibilities make it ideal for many applications and competitions.
- 8 different timing settings increase the output power of the engine and release its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with adjustable maximum braking force as well as automatic brake and "initial Brake Force
- 9 different acceleration programs from "soft" to very "aggressive" can be selected depending on the model and track. Miscellaneous protection functions: Low voltage protection for batteries, thermal overheating protection, gas signal loss protection
- Easy programming via a "Set" button on the controller
- Compatible with the optional "LED Program Card" for even easier programming, anytime, anywhere
- Constant load: 120A
- short time load: 760A
- Recommended batteries: 4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo
- BEC output: 6V / 3A
- dimensions: 33x28x31,5mm
- Weight: 105g