In order to achieve very good functionality even with voltage fluctuations, the receiver voltage range has been designed to be very wide, so that it ranges from 3.6V to 4.3V. Of course, a long range is also an important factor, so care has been taken to increase it by increasing the sensitivity of the input. Graupner's HoTT 2.4GHz technology is characterized by the innovative Hopping Telemetry Transmission high-frequency part, which is also integrated in the GR-12L HoTT loose receiver. This not only includes the latest components, but also new software.
Additional features that have been improved and modified compared to previous models are weight and size. Thus, the receiver is not only lighter but also smaller.
- Wide receiver voltage range from 3.6 to 8.4V (functional up to 2.5V) provides full functionality even with voltage fluctuations
- The green LED indicates the operating status
- The size and weight could be reduced
- The sensitivity of the lower input and thus the range was further increased.
- Failsafe, Hold programmable
- Temperature range: -15 to +70 °C
- Antenna length: 1 x wire 145mm (antenna 30mm)
- total weight: ca. 7g
- Frequency: 2400 to 2483.5MHz
- Range: ca. 2000m
- Dimensions: ca. 36 x 21 x 10mm
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Current consumption: 70mA
- Operating voltage: (2,5) 3,6 to 8,4V