The servo connection cable has a length of 300mm and is ideal for installation in small helicopters without having to extend the cables. The servo can also be used in F3b models as a V-tail servo.
The housing and the output gear (25T) are adapted to today's standard dimensions. The servo arm is bolted with an M2 hexagon socket screw.
Included in the set:
- 1 x Servo
- 1 x small parts bag
- 1 x aluminium servo arm
- 1 x High quality Controlled by the wild sticker
- Operating voltage: 4.8 to 8.4V
- Actuating torque 4.8V: approx. 26Ncm
- Actuating torque 6.0V: approx. 32Ncm
- Actuating torque 7,4V: approx. 40Ncm
- Operating time 4.8V: approx. 0.08sec/40°.
- Operating time 6.0V: approx. 0.07sec/40°.
- Operating time 7.4V: approx. 0.05sec/40°.
- Holding torque 4.8V: approx. 58Ncm
- Holding torque 6,0V: approx. 74Ncm
- Holding torque 7,4V: approx. 95Ncm
- Weight: approx. 22g
- Dimensions: approx. 23 x 12 x 27mm
- Support: 2 ball bearings
- Gearbox: Metal