The Graupner GR-12L receiver features the latest components, software and antenna diversity with the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology.
The HoTT technology uses up to 75 channels. This ensures extreme operational reliability and insensitivity to external interference.
Receiver voltage, temperature and signal strength are transmitted without additional sensors. Failsafe and hold are programmable. The input sensitivity of the receiver and thus the range could be significantly increased.
The small and extremely lightweight receiver is used with SUMD, SBUS or SP2048 on copter flight controls.
The RSSI value can be output on channel 8, 12 or 16 with SUMD, SBUS or SP2048.
3 additional load terminals for K2-4 for servo pulse output or level output (0V or 3.3V max. 4mA) for switching LEDs or transistors.
The GR-12L receiver has a wide voltage range of 3.6V - 8.4V (functional down to 2.5V) and is highly reliable - even with voltage fluctuations.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operational reliability and is insensitive to external interference
- Wide receiver voltage range of 3.6V - 8.4V (functional up to 2.5V)
- A red LED signals the operating status
- Compact size and very low weight
- High sensitivity and therefore long range
- Failsafe, hold programmable
- Telemetry connection
- SUMD signal for 12 or 16 channels adjustable for copter flight controls (e.g. Betaflight and Raceflight)
- SUMD3 signal for 32 channels and 64 digital switches (with mz-32)
- Channel: 8/12/16
- Dimensions approx.: 25x15x4mm
- Weight approx.: 4g
- Frequency: 2400 ... 2483.5 MHz
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Range: approx. 3000m
- Current consumption: 70mA
- Operating voltage: (2.5V) 3.6V to 8.4V
- Antenna length: 2x wire 145 (antenna 30)mm
- Temperature range: -15 to +70°C