FMS has done exactly that with the Yak-130 and is now launching an even better version of the jet with the V2.
The Yak-130 V2 by FMS with 88cm wingspan is a replica of the twin-jet training jet by Yakovlev and is in no way inferior to its Russian counterpart. Many true to original details and a realistic flight picture make this jet a convincing scale model.
Now even better
After numerous tests aerodynamic optimizations were made on the model. In addition, the metal retractable undercarriage was strengthened and some new scale details were added which make the model even more realistic than its predecessor. In addition, the way of mounting has been optimized.
The Yak-130 V2 is driven by 6S LiPo on a powerful 28mm Brushless inner bank and a 70mm impeller unit, which provides gigantic thrust. The engine is controlled by a Predator 80A flight controller. With the recommended 6S 2600 to 3200mAh battery, flight times of about 4 to 6 minutes are achieved.
The model has eight 9g digital servos with metal gears installed. With their high torque, the servos provide precise control and strong performance even for the most demanding pilots.
Starts and landings like the prototype
The electric retractable landing gear made of metal not only provides a true-to-the-original look for take-offs and landings but also ensures safe landings on hard and grass runways due to its robustness. Rough landings are absorbed by the chassis. The functional landing flaps provide support for a low approach speed.
Extremely short assembly time
The Yak-130 V2 from FMS comes almost ready to fly out of the packaging. The complete electronics are ready installed and wired in the model. Only the remote control system and a 6S LiPo Pack are required. The jet is ready for the first flight in about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Light rigid foam construction made of robust EPO material
- Powerful 2860-KV1850 Brushless inner shroud with Predator 70A Flight Controller built in
- Effective 70mm impeller with 12 blades installed
- Eight 9g digital servos with metal gear built-in
- Improved detailed retractable metal landing gear
- Functional landing flaps
- Many true scale details
- Detailed cockpit and painted pilot figure
- Typical paint finish with environmentally friendly water-based paint
- German and English language illustrated instructions
- transmitter and receiver with min. 6 channels
- 6S 22.2V 2600 to 3300mAh LiPo battery
- LiPo Charger
- span: 800mm
- Length: 1060mm
- capacity: 19,0dm²
- Weight: approx. 1350g
- Motor: Brushless inner bank 2860-KV1850
- Controller: Predator 80A
- Impeller: 70mm 12-blade
- Servos: 8x 9g MG
- Recommended battery: 6S LiPo 2600 to 3300mAh
- Assembly time: approx. 20 minutes