With the powerful brushless drive in combination with the 70A brushless regulator and a separately available 4S battery not only the model, but also the adrenaline level is chased up.
The model is made of EPO hard foam and comes out of the box ready to fly with completely integrated electronics. Engine, governor, servos for aileron, rudder and elevator as well as the landing flaps and the retractable landing gear are completely installed. Only a suitable battery and the
remote control system is needed.
Thanks to the sturdy construction made of EPO hard foam material, the model also forgives many a hard landing. Foam parts can be repaired quickly and sustainably with superglue at
damage. As a rule, no adhesive is required to assemble the model. Electronics and chassis are already installed and wings and tail units are screwed together for assembly and disassembly.
- PNP model made of robust EPO rigid foam material
- powerful brushless external motor, Höch power controller and servos with metal gear ready mounted
- ready to fly in just a few steps
- many scale details
- finished painted
- robust electric retractable undercarriage
- functional landing flaps
- including 3-blade propeller 15x8"
- including richly illustrated assembly instructions
- span: 1400mm
- Length: 1230mm
- Flight weight: approx. 2550g
- area content: 33.8 dm²
- flat loading: 75.4 g/dm²
- Motor: Brushless 4250 to KV580
- controller: Brushless 70A with 5A BEC
- Servos: 4 x 9g Digital MG and 2 x 17g MG
- Remote control: min. 6 channels
- Recipient: min. 6 channels
- Battery: 4S LiPo 2600mAh 25C
- Charger D-Power Premium 200