With the E-flite Timber X 1.2m, a new Ära starts by combining STOL and 3D flight capabilities. Based on the popular Timber 1.5m, but with a new wing design, oversized rudders and a 3S and 4S compatible propulsion system, it offers a wider range of flight characteristics from quiet to aggressive.
The EPO design with a hollow core and fiberglass reinforcement makes for a lightweight yet rugged airframe that can handle extreme aerobatic manoeuvres while keeping wing loading low for impressive short takeoff and landing (STOL) performance. The model is equipped with larger metal-geared servos and the original model's shock-absorbing undercarriage, so you can fly as aggressively as you want from almost any surface.
You can even install the included slow flight performance enhancement pads and optional floats (sold separately) to fly from the water.
LED landing, navigation and flash lights as well as many other popular functions of the original complete the Timber X.
- oversized rudder surfaces provide incredible 3D and STOL features
- Double-attached hinge wings allow maximum rudder noise
- high performance brushless outer rudder and 50A ESC
- Stable chassis with shock absorbing suspension and giant Bush-Wheels
- trim weight in the fuselage facilitate individual center of gravity shift for even better 3D characteristics
- Lighting from LED navigation lights, strobe lights and landing lights
- Carbon fiber plug-in tubes for wings and tailplane make the airframe very rigid
- Lightweight, durable EPO Moulded Foam Construction
- Six Micro Servos with metal gear unit completely installed
- Optional double rudder EDO floats (sold separately)
- full-range, at least 6 channel DSMX/DSM2 remote control with receiver
- 2200 to 3200mAh 3 to 4S LiPo flight battery
- LiPo compatible charger
Scope of supply:
- E-flite Timber X 1.2m
- 50A Brushless controller
- Brushless Outside runner
- Servos with metal gears
- Optionally mountable vorflügel