E-flite's first Focke Wulf is based on the Fw 190A replica once owned by the late Rudy Frasca. Painted in the scheme of the Austrian pilot Oskar Bösch, the replica was flown at air shows on the West Coast and at the Reno Air Races.
The E-flite Fw 190A 1.5m stands out from other models of this type with extraordinary scale details, special features and excellent flight performance.
While remaining easy to transport and store, it still assembles quickly. Additionally, it features a Spektrum Avian Smart controller to provide a unique warbird experience in the overall package.
- The most detailed, powerful and best flying model of an Fw 190A in this scale on the market
- Scale replica of the unique Luftwaffe jäger from WWII
- Extra scale details such as a removable auxiliary fuel tank, sheet metal stö&aircraft, armament and much more!
- Functional scale details like a retractable main landing gear, gap doors and LED navigation lights
- Factory-installed powerplant with powerful 6S capable brushless external, 3-blade propeller and simulated cooling fan of the original
- Suitable for 6S 3,200-7,000mAh LiPos for speeds üover 128km/h in straight flight and almost unlimited climb power
- 100A Spektrum Avian Smart controller provides battery voltage, current draw, motor RPM and other data to compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and market-leading DSMX technology (Only in BNF Basic version!)
- Easy to fly thanks to innovative and optional SAFE Select attitude limiter (Only in BNF Basic Version!)
- Unparalleled flight stabilityät thanks to exclusive AS3X technology (Only in BNF Basic Version!)
- Six factory installed servos with präcise ball linkages
- Ball bearing Räder with treaded tires for more detail
- Retractable main landing gear with spring-loaded landing gear legs in prototypical length for takeoffs and landings from various surfaces such as grass or tar
- Unique three-piece support surface with landing gear on the center section and exterior flanges with snap locks
- Assembly requires no glue and is faster than it takes to charge the battery
- Factory applied scheme of the Fw 190 replica previously owned by Rudy Frasca
- Large access cover for easy and convenient access to the battery compartment
- Rugged EPO cell with carbon fiber and wood reinforcements
Scope of delivery:
- (1) E-flite® Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m
- (1) 100A Spektrum Avian Brushless Smart ESC (pre-installed)
- (1) Brushless outboard (pre-installed)
- (6) Servos (pre-installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR637TA 6-channel receiver (pre-installed)
- (1) Instruction manual
- Full range 6–7+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- 6S 22.2V 3,200 to 7,000mAh LiPo with EC5 or IC5 connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- Span: approx. 1511mm
- Length: approx. 1285mm
- Takeoff weight: approx. 2.0 to 2.5Kg
- Prop size: 15 inches.
- Recommended battery: 6S 5000mAh 30C