His 4S-compatible ratchetless high speed motor is tuned to a 40 amp ESC and a powerful 11-blade thrust unit to deliver incredible performance enhanced by a realistic, turbine-like sound. Integrated composites and advanced EPO material form a lightweight, durable airframe that provides precise handling with factory installed servos.
The nose wheel steering provides easy ground handling - or you can completely remove the landing gear to improve the look and performance of the scale, as well as almost effortless manual starts when flying over grass.
The authentic touch features include molded-in surface details, a cockpit with pilot figure and optional simulated external fuel tanks and guns. It also comes factory fitted with a unique trim scheme that provides excellent visibility and leaves a strong impression both on the ground and in the air.
And it all adds up to one of the simplest and funniest Falcon models ever!
- Realistic Finish
- 11 Blade Impeller
- High performance 4S compatible brushless motor
- 40A Controller
- Spectrum 6-channel receiver with DSMX technology
- Optional SAFE Select Technology
- Lightweight EPO foam construction
- removable, steerable nose wheel
- Cabin canopy with magnetic closure
- 4 channel transmitter and receiver
- 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30C LiPo battery
Scope of delivery:
- 1x E-flite F16 Falcon 64mm EDF Jet Plane
- 1x 40A Brushless controller
- 1x 2840, 3900Kv Brushless Inner shore
- 5x spectrum 9g servos
- 1x instruction
- span: 729mm
- Length: 1099mm
- Flight weight: 900g