The fuselage of the Elektor glider is made of GFK and already painted. The one-piece carrying surface consists of a styro core covered with Abachi wood and covered with fluorescent Oracover foil. The wing has two high current plugs for the rudder, which ensures a safe contact and easy mounting of the wing.
The BULLISH has been reinforced with carbon fibre mats at the main points in the fuselage and in the wing. The fuselage was strengthened in particular at the wing intake to accommodate the most extreme flying manoeuvres.
It was deliberately decided against offering the model with built-in motor and servos, because with the ARF+ equipment you have the possibility to equip the glider as you like. All cables are already completely laid, so that only the electronic components have to be connected to the finished wiring harness and the cables in the fuselage have to be plugged into the receiver. Rudder and body are already installed.
- carbon fibre reinforcement in fuselage and wings
- Air inlets and outlets in the fuselage for optimum cooling of electronics
- One-piece abachi-planked bearing surfaces with styro core and carbon spar
- Wöflaps deflected from above
- good recognizability thanks to high-contrast block stripes on the underside of the flaps
- removable canopy and spacious fuselage
- ARF+ Degree of prefabrication
- finished painted GFK fuselage
- span: 185cm
- Hull length: 115,5cm
- Support profile: MH43
- carrying capacity: 26,8dm
- Bulk weight: 1149g
- Flightweight: 1482g (incl. motor, controller, 5 servos, receiver - without battery)
Aileron: 2x D-Power DS-840BBMG
Wöflaps: 2x D-Power DS-840BBMG Servos
Höhenruder: 1x D-Power DS-140BBMG Servo
Motor: D-Power AL 35-80 brushless Motor
Battery: LiPo 3700mAh 4S - 14,8V