The Ford F-100 SCX10 ™ II offers first-class performance in a convenient, ready-to-use package. Only batteries and a charger are required. Authentic body details include a front grille with chrome-plated plastic handlebar and headlights with built-in LEDs. Additional mounting positions for optional LEDs are integrated in the headlights and indicators. Officially licensed METHOD perforated rims and Maxxis Trepador tyres bring realism to the road.
The performance on the trail is in no way inferior to the scale appearance. The waterproof electronics keep the action alive through snow, mud and more. With its metal double C ladder frame, metal gearbox and rugged AR44 axles, all fully mounted on ball bearings, the SCX10 II Ford F-100 can take on even the toughest challenges!
- The officially licensed 1955 Ford F-100 body is mounted on the proven Axial SCX10 II chassis
- Officially licensed METHOD perforated rims ensure long service life and a clean appearance
- Officially Licensed Maxxis Trepador Tires in R30 Compound for Superior Grip
- The AR44 front and rear axles are one-piece and equipped with a truss connector for extreme durability
- The high pinion design increases ground clearance, improves drive shaft angles and increases tooth engagement surface for longer service life Universal joint axles allow steering up to 45 degrees and ensure smooth operation for efficient high performance
- The optimized ratio of 3.75 reduces the torque twist that normally occurs
- Realistic, high-strength C-profile guide frame made of heavy-duty steel with cross struts for reinforcement
- With realistic Dämpferaufnahmen with several mounting positions you can adjust the suspension for maximum performance
- The adjustable battery compartment takes batteries with a size of up to 32x44x147mm (3S 5000mAh) to improve weight distribution and center of gravity at the same time
- Suspension and steering with steel handlebars with large M4 ball bearings for long service life
- Chaassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system improves scale appearance
- The design of the front suspension virtually eliminates shock steering
- Thread bumpers filled with Öl allow the setting of the dropping rate
- The overall gear ratio of the AX10 transmission can be adjusted with various pinion and spur sizes, allowing an extremely high speed or competitive crawler speed.
- The Dual Slipper Clutch uses a pad on each side of the spur gear to increase the surface area and allow for more precise tuning and retention.
- The three-piece front and rear WB8 HD Wildboar drive shafts feature reinforced thrust joints that reduce flexibility and material distortion
- The waterproof receiver box at the side plateerm provides easy access and a low center of gravity
- The Dynamite AW-5L ESC is 3S LiPo compliant, and can be easily switched between LiPo and NiMH batteries on site
- 1x battery pack with EC3 connection
- 4x AA batteries for remote control
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Axial SCX10 II 1955 Ford F-100 4WD Ready-to-Run ready mounted
- 1x Spectrum STX2 2.4GHz Remote control system
- 1x Operating Instructions